Slip, Trip or Fall - Making an accident claim
Accidents can happen at any time and in any place - in the street, at work, at the supermarket. If you think that another person or organisation was responsible for your accident then please contact us.
Injury may be suffered because of a slip, trip or fall when:
- Pavements are not properly maintained
- Walkways are not kept free from hazards and obstructions
- Spillages have made a surface slippery
These cases are complex and it is not always clear whether anyone was actually at fault. Please feel free to contact us even if you are not sure that you have a claim.
If we think you may have a claim then we will be happy to act for you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis. We will make enquiries to ensure ‘No Win, No Fee’ is appropriate to you.
We believe that talking to a solicitor should not be a daunting experience. All our staff are committed to providing a friendly and approachable service and we provide free initial advice, whether or not you decide to proceed with your claim.
We will help you with all aspects of your claim including:-
- Investigating liability, including interviewing witnesses and gathering relevant documentary evidence and photographs of the accident scene.
- Compensation for the immediate injuries suffered and that reflects any long term consequences.
- Expenses, including loss of earnings, medical treatment costs and when required, costs of care whether provided by a healthcare professional, family or friends.
- Future losses, such as loss of earnings and pension payments.
If you have had a slip, trip or fall which was not your fault then please contact a member of our team immediately. We will be happy to help and provide free initial advice.