Road Accidents - Making an accident claim
We are happy to act on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis if you have suffered personal injury as a result of a road traffic accident and you will receive 100% of your compensation.
You may have suffered an injury whilst you were:
- Driving a vehicle which was involved in an accident which was not your fault
- A passenger in a vehicle - whether or not the person driving you was at fault
- A pedestrian
- A motorcyclist or pillion passenger
- A cyclist - our team includes cyclists who are only too aware of the risks you face on a daily basis
Common causes of road traffic accidents include other road users, poorly maintained roads, obstructions in the road and slippery surfaces.
If you have been involved in a road accident which was not your fault then please contact a member of our team immediately.
We will be happy to help and provide free initial advice.
There is no obligation to make a claim - you decide whether or not you wish to go ahead.
We have a wide range of experience in all types of road traffic accident claims and are able to help the following:
- Investigating liability, including interviewing witnesses and obtaining sketch plans and photographs of the accident location where necessary
- Compensation for the immediate injuries suffered and which takes into account any long term consequences
- Provision of an alternative vehicle whilst your own is off the road
Recovery of all expenses reasonably incurred and caused by the accident such as:
- Pre-accident value of your vehicle
- Any insurance policy excess
- Hire of an alternative vehicle whilst your own is off the road
- Loss of earnings
- Medical treatment costs
- Damaged clothing and equipment e.g. damaged motorcycle and cycling helmets
- Cost of care whether provided by a healthcare professional, family or friends
- Future losses, such as loss of earnings and pension payments
We believe that talking to a solicitor should not be a daunting experience and all our staff are committed to providing a friendly and approachable service whilst giving clear, straight forward and practical advice.