Our team includes a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel and a Senior Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
We abide by:
We have a strong commitment to client care and aim to deliver an efficient and expert service to achieve the best possible outcome for all claims.
- be able to contact and speak directly to the person acting for you
- receive regular updates on the progress of your claim
- be free to ask questions and seek clarification of any aspect of your claim
- have no hidden costs.
We believe that talking to a solicitor should not be a daunting experience and all our staff are committed to providing a friendly and approachable service whilst giving clear, straight forward and practical advice. If at any time you have a question about your claim then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
As an independent firm of solicitors we must:
- act with integrity
- not allow our independence to be compromised
- act in your best interests and provide a good service to all clients.
This is why we believe it is better to instruct a firm of solicitors directly. There is no need to contact a claims management company, many of which you will have seen advertised on the television - these may be nothing more than a middle-man.
We offer ‘no win, no fee’ and:
- a free initial consultation to assess the merits of your claim
- appointments at your convenience, including home visits if necessary
- advice on all aspects of your claim before you decide to proceed
If instructed we will:
- investigate all aspects of the claim on your behalf
- endeavour to conclude the claim as soon as possible
- seek optimum compensation and healthcare support
- provide a high level of service
- give clear, straight forward advice
- answer any questions you have to ensure your peace of mind.
We are constantly looking at ways to improve the service we provide and your feedback is always welcome.
If you have been involved in an accident, or suffered a work-related illness, which was not your fault then please contact a member of our team immediately. We will be happy to help and provide free initial advice.
There is no obligation to make a claim - you decide whether or not you wish to go ahead.